The attorneys of JP Law, PC, are experienced in the area of Social Security Disability law and are dedicated to helping applicants from throughout the Pacific Northwest and in California, Arizona, Nevada and Hawaii.
Lisa Porter, Esq., (admitted in OR and WA) obtained her law degree in 1995 from Northwestern School of Law, Lewis & Clark University in Portland. After an early legal career in complex civil litigation, she practiced in disability law, workers’ compensation, personal injury and consumer law before turning her focus to the area of Disability Law.
Lin Hendler, (admitted in OR), obtained her law degree in 2010 from Lewis and Clark Law School in Portland, Oregon. There, Lin received a certificate in Health, Disability and Elder law as she knew she wanted to focus on these issues as an attorney. Today, Lin practices in Social Security Disability and litigation that allows her to work almost exclusively with people with disabilities.
Our attorneys have a long history of advocating for people with disabilities and other “underdogs” who need an experienced guide to help them obtain the benefits they are eligible for.
Our Attorneys are members of many regional and national professional organizations, including:
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- United States District Courts of Oregon and Washington Eastern and Western Districts, and Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Maryland State Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR)
- Portland Asperger’s Network